Student Ministry PCTC Trip 2018 - Chantilly
Pursue Christian Teen Conference (PCTC) is a dynamic weekend for all 6th-12th grade students. This weekend is packed with amazing worship, engaging teaching, and awesome fun designed to spark, energize, and encourage students’ in their faith. This year’s theme: “No Filter” is all about challenging students to look at what their life could look like once they take off the “filters”.
The Crowne Plaza in Harrisburg, PA
Feb 23rd-25th (Friday-Sunday)
Trip Cost (covers conference admission, hotel rooms for two nights, & transportation)
- Registration is $195 (Deadline to sign up is January 21st, 2018)
- Late Registration $220 (Deadline to sign up is Feb 11th, 2018)
- Final Payments and Medical Waivers are all due on February 18th, 2018
How to sign up:
- Click register. Please take a moment to update your contact information while you are registering. Just click on the button to verify that it is really you and update your info taking particular notice of your preferred email address and mobile number.
- Register your students that will be attending.
- Make the non-refundable deposit payment of $95. The deposit is needed in order to secure your teens spot.
Don’t miss out on an amazing trip! Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meals, snacks, and souvenirs will not be included in trip price. Students will be responsible for 5 meals at the food court.